MAZANETTA & LINGUINE
With Campari tomatoes & fresh tarragon
INGREDIENTS (serves four)
- 1 cup of fresh Mazanetta
- ~1/2 cup of green crab broth
- ~3 tablespoons of olive oil for skillet
- 12 quartered campari tomatoes
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- Fresh tarragon to taste (chopped)
- Splash of white wine
- Salt, pepper, and dried thyme to taste
- With a large skillet on medium heat, add tomatoes and a dash of olive oil and simmer for 7 – 8 minutes
- When tomatoes begin to loose shape, createa “mote” with the sauce. in the center, add garlic, mazanetta, and additional olive oil
- To salted, boiling water add linguine & cook for approximately 9 minutes
- Reduce with a dash of white wine, add salt, pepper, and dried thyme.
- Add green crab broth and reduce until sauce reaches desired consistency
- Add cooked pasta to skillet and 1 tablespoon of starchy pasta water, toss in chopped tarragon.
- Toss pasta for one to two minutes in skillet and serve!